|A major consulting firm is seeking an experienced SI&OP and Demand Forecasting Project Manager to lead one of their projects.|
This senior Supply Chain professional will work with the project team (Client and Consultants) to design SI&OP and, to implement a pilot in Europe, in parallel with the design and implementation of Demand Forecasting, including related organization.
Applicants need to demonstrate an experience of driving change management projects within a global matrix business, specifically around Supply Chain planning.
The SI&OP & Demand Forecasting Project Manager will be responsible for shaping, driving and implementing Supply Chain planning, in conjunction with global stakeholders, under the supervision of a Project Director.
As part of a global project team, the SI&OP & Demand Forecasting Project Manager will form strategies across; SI&OP, Demand and Supply Planning, Forecasting, Inventories optimization, supporting tools implementation, linked to Procurement and Finance.
The Project Manager reaches out to; both, senior, and operational level stakeholders.
Specific responsibilities of the SI&OP & Demand Forecasting Project Manager include:
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Design and implementation of a global SI&OP process, including the supporting tools
- Design and implementation of a global Demand Forecasting process, including the definition of the supporting tools
- Lead results achievement around inventory reduction and optimization activities
- Implement a culture of continuous improvement (CI) across the Supply Chain
- Lead the project with a cross-functional approach
- Develop buy-in and involvement across the business
- Contribute to the development of the Client and Consulting team, along with the Supply Chain Staff.
Prospective SI&OP & Demand Forecasting Project Manager should meet the following criteria:
French fluent/native + English are mandatory.
- Experience in working within a global matrix organization (ideally in the process industry or in the FMCG sectors)
- Experience in leading and participating within regional / global, cross-functional Supply Chain projects
- Expert level understanding and knowledge of SI&OP, Demand Management processes and the implementation of these methodologies.
- Proven tracking record of developing / implementing Supply Chain strategies across; SI&OP, Demand and Supply Planning and, Inventory Optimization
- Strong project management experience
- Excellent knowledge of Supply Chain information systems - ERP, APS including Demand Forecasting, etc.
- Very good knowledge of forecasting tools and techniques
- Ability to engage effectively the stakeholders at all levels
Other foreign languages are a plus.
Délai : ASAP
Location : Geographic mobility is required, as The SI&OP & Demand Forecasting Project Manager would be expected to be based in the North of France and, undertake travel as required.